Sunday, August 25, 2013

25/8/13

It's a Sunday today and I slept the whole day after tuition. Damn I'm so lazy. 
I swear this is exactly how me and my mum look whenever i'm sleeping, except I don't sleep on the floor and my mum doesn't wear an apron. She hates it when i do that thing called sleeping.
Sleeping always make time go fast and it's already dinner time when I woke up. My parents love me so much and I swear I love them as much, they don't like Pizza but they knew I was craving. So they rather make me happy and bought this Big Dinner Box for me. Yay. 
It's really not bad. Except I really hate the chicken wings, they taste like armpit. Seriously. But my brother and father enjoyed it so much. The fingers are really nice and I love them. My father add on an apple crumble for dessert, honestly it's not really nice. Too sweet. After that, I had my favourite apple sourzzzzzzz oh my god I swear its so good I actually feel that they put some drugs into the jelly core to make people get addicted so badly. My mum bought like 5 boxes and my bro and I can finish in like a week. It's like ice lolly but inside there's a jelly core with apple flavor. Whoopeeee. I love nestle ice creams since I was a lil kid. 
I want to play NBA 2K14 so badly damn it. The resolution makes me drool. TT #kingjames

It's monday tomorrow. I can die. Shiiiieeeet. Kbai.