Saturday, August 24, 2013

24/8/13

I don't know how to deal with people most of the time in my life. I hate awkward situations or even talking about people behind their back. I only do that when I get really pissed or if you hear me talking bad about someone to you, that means I really trust you. It feels so good having these few people around me cause they make me feel comfortable. They understand my joke and knows how to react correctly and it makes me so happy. I admire people who stand up for their friends, these people are the greatest. When their friends are complaining about something to them, they too join in and that's what friends should do. Unlike some, they not just disagrees with their friend, but even go against them. I hate people like this. Well fuck you you should stay at home and not coming out from your nest, making everyone sick with your "I'm so great I'm fair to everyone" attitude you fuck. I'm just saying. Shiiiett, my brother unfollowed me on instagram. Hate you too man. It's a Saturday today and I'm feeling sleepy as hell. Okay better stop typing or my parents will barge into my room and read my post and thought I have emotional sickness or I'm gonna kill my bro and probably stalk my blog for the next 50years everyday every hour. Bye.. :)