Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Have you ever been so committed to your friends you thought it's the same with them but actually no matter how hard you try, these mother fuckers just take you for granted? They push you till the limit that you just stop giving fuck about them. They take you for granted and they are fascinated by new things, new friends. They like the fame, the attention. I really don't understand. Why the attention? Why do you people like other species of you to pay attention to you and what if you did something wrong, they'll notice it and hold it against you. Is it me or... Nevermind. Giving is better than taking but be sure not to give too much because these earth madafakkas don't give a shit. There's always this time when you say it's okay but inside it really isn't okay, it is very not okay in fact. I really thought it is becoming a habit. Don't fucking take me for granted. I can leave whenever I want and you shit wouldn't even matter a bit to me. Peace out sucka.