Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hey. What's the date today? I think I've lost track. I just know its a Saturday. It's SPM maths week and then science for the following week. I'm so fucked but let's just hope for the best. I'm having a headache right now but I just feel like blogging. I can't wait for this SPM to be over but at the same time, I really want it to go on. After December 3rd, it's really bye bye to my friends and high school. I'm gonna miss it so much especially the times studying together with them. Anyways, it's okay life goes on. Human relationships are really complicated and it can be scary. When sometimes you really treat someone good, maybe they think that you have other motives or you're just fake. I dk it's hard to treat people good these days. Even for friendship, you treat them as your good friends but maybe they don't and you're the fool around here. Sometimes we think that some couple could last for a long time, and think that they're really sweet, but actually they've gone through so much and just between themselves, they know where they're heading and where this is going to take them. What am I saying. Holy crap. Ok time for bed. Zzzzzzz z z z z z